Divisions give you immediate access to a certain weapon class, such as the Infantry with assault rifles, as well as a special skill and Division Training. Each division has a progression system of 4 ranks, giving the player more abilities with the division. After all 4 ranks of a division are completed and the player prestiges the division, a classified weapon, and a new basic training ability will be unlocked.
As the tip of the spear, the Infantry Division caters to soldiers who are adept at engaging the enemy at any range. Progression leads to extra attachment slots, steadier aim, and faster movement while aiming.
1. Fourth Primary Attachment
2. Second Secondary Attachment & swap weapons faster
3. While aiming down sights, have less idle sway
4. Move faster while aiming
Classified Weapon: SVT-40
Prestige Basic Training: Scoped
Airborne soldiers are the first on the fight and are trained in sprinting and mantling skills, making your soldier the most agile on the battlefield.
1. Fire guns while sprinting & diving
2. Reload while sprinting
3. Climb over obstacles faster & no damage from falling
4. Sprint faster over time
Classified Weapon: MP-40
Prestige Basic Training: Energetic
Soldiers who want to take on an entire army by themselves might lean toward the Armored Division. Training compliments the Division’s namesake, as your soldier will be able to withstand non-ballistic elements.
1. Take significantly less explosive damage & fire damage
2. Immune to Shell Shock and Tactical Equipment
3. Increased bullet penetration through surfaces
4. Greatly reduced flinch when shot
Classified Weapon: MG 42
Prestige Basic Training: Hunker
If you prefer to remain hidden but deadly from long ranges, the Mountain Division is for you. Division progression will train your soldier to remain silent and cloaked from the enemy.
1. Invisible to enemy Recon Aircraft & controlled streaks
2. Killed enemy death locations hidden
3. No name or reticle change when enemies aim at you
4. Silent movement
Classified Weapon: Kar98k
Prestige Basic Training: Inconspicious
Only the most skilled close-quarters soldiers should join the Expeditionary Division. Specializing in sabotage and covert operations, your soldier becomes an expert in carrying, finding, and handling Tactical and Lethal equipment.
1. Double Lethal + Tactical & enhanced equipment use
2. Munitions replenish from killed enemies & over time
3. Improved Tactical & Easier to destroy War buildables
4. Equipment damage paints enemies on mini-map
Classified Weapon: Sawed-off Shotgun
Prestige Basic Training: Concussed
The Resistance is always in search of new recruits to rise up against the enemy. Division progression makes your soldier more stealthy and clever.
1. Mini-map indicator & scrambler of close hostiles
2. Enemy movements are easier to hear
3. Kills & assists grant Intel Ping of nearby enemies
4. Easier to spot targets & increased mini-map coverage
Classified Weapon: 9mm SAP
Prestige Basic Training: Shifty
If you want to protect an area, lock down an objective or escort a tank, you gotta call in the Cavalry.
1. Carry a Shield that offers protection against attacks
2. While sprinting, Shield Charge to ram enemies
3. Improved objective capabilities
4. Objectives give extra score & two assists equal a kill
Classified Weapon: ZK-383
Prestige Basic Training: Specialist
The Commando Division are known for dropping into battle via parachute in order to take down enemies efficiently and effectively.
1. Paratrooper Insert to designate drop site on spawn
2. Health regenerates quicker & kills trigger healing
3. Multi-kills & Headshots grant extra score + ammo
4. Second Basic Training
Classified Weapon: AS-44
Prestige Basic Training: Remedy