|November 6, 2015
|November 6, 2015
Take to the streets of Morg City to combat the undead. Embrace the curse to uncover its mysteries. – Shadows of Evil
Raygun – AMMO: 180 Shots – Pack-A-Punched: 240 Shots – Reload: 3 Seconds – Fire Mode: Automatic.
Li’l Arnie – AMMO: 3 Tactical – Fire mode: Thrown
Apothicon Sword – AMMO: Infinite – Fire mode: Melee
Widow’s Wine Grenade – AMMO: 4 Tactical – Fire mode: Thrown
ApothiconServant – AMMO: 11 Shots – Type: Buildable – Fire mode: Single-shot
Rocket Shield – Fire mode: Melee – Type: Buildable
Bowie Knife – AMMO: Infinite – Fire mode: Melee
Quick Revive: Shorter delay before regenerating health and increased regeneration rate. Revive Players faster.
Juggernog: Increased health from 100 to 250.
Speed Cola: Cuts reload time in half and builds barriers by 60% faster.
Stamin-Up: Increased sprint speed and duration. Stamina regenerates faster.
Double Tap Root Beer II: Increases bullet weapon damage by 33%.
Mule Kick: Carry an additional Primary weapon. A total of three guns. Going down will remove the last purchased weapon.
Widow’s Wine: Replaces standard grenade with a spiderweb that slows zombies. It also increases melee damage.
Power-Ups include Fire Sale that will spawn all Mystery Box locations and change the cost from 950 points to 10 points, Carpenter rebuilds all the barriers across the map, Max Ammo will give all teammates full ammo, Double Points will grant every player with double the points fill kills and boarding up windows, Insta-Kill will instantly kill zombies with any bullet type for a limited time, Death Machine gives the players a death machine for 30 seconds and Nuke will kill every zombie on the map including zombies that just spawn outside the map area.
The Gobble Gum gives the player one of the five selected in the pregame lobby, the cost is $1,500 and up as the rounds get higher, but the first one is free. The gum gives the players many different things including Shopping Free, any of the Power Ups, Pack-A-Punched wall and box weapons, perkaholic that give the player all the perks available on the map, and many others. Just over 50 Gobblegums are available.
Wall Weapons include the Bowie Knife, Bootlegger along with many of the multiplayer weapons like the RK5, Sheiva, L-CAR 9, KRM-262, Kuda, Vesper, VMP, M8A7, KN-44, HVK-30 and the Trip Mines.
Mystery Box Weapons include the Ray Gun, Apothicon Servant and Li’l Arnie with many others like the CM-53, SVG-100, Drakon, Lucus, Gorgon, 48 Dredge, BRM, Dingo, Haymaker 12, Argus, 205 Brecci, ICR-1, HVK-30, Man-O-War, Pharo, Weevil and Bootlegger
To turn on the Power you will need to find three fuses scattered around the map and place them into the master switch. The first fuse can be found at the end of the catwalk near the lounge, another at the end of another catwalk in the waterfront district and the last one can be found on a railing in the footlong district. The main power switch is located in the basement of the rift area.
The Pack-A-Punch machine on Shadows of Evil appears as a light blue portal with a tentacle the grabs the players weapon upon upgrading it. Weapons can be Pack-A-Punched again to add some extra effects, the cost is another 2500 points and will give the player one of the following bonuses.
1. Turned: Changes a random zombie back to human, this will send zombies in another direction.
2. Fireworks: A random bullet will cause fireworks to blast other surrounding zombies.
3. Thunder Wall: Random bullets have a Thunder Gun like effect, blasting back zombies.
4. Blast Furnace: Causes a random zombie to explode and spread fire to other nearby zombies.
5. Dead Wire: A random chain of electricity will kill many nearby zombies.
Harvest Pod Drops are small pods the can be opened to grant the player a reward, sometimes the reward can also be bad. The rewards range from yellow being low tier, red being a mid-tier and purple being the high Tier. the player will be granted with on of the following: Power-Ups, Bonus Points, Rocket Shield, Locus, Bloodhound, RK5, L-Car 9, KRM-262, Kuda, Weapon Parts, Man-O-War, HVK-30, Haymaker 12, Bootlegger, Ray Gun, a live Grenade, Zombie or Nothing at all.
By unlocking Beast Mode, players can become invincible to zombies for 25 seconds. To unlock Beast Mode, you must find one of the purple lit stone basins around the map. Stone basins are only available whilst the emblem is still blue on a players screen. Beast Mode can be only activated once per round during which you can free roam the map, grapple to high places for turning on powerboxes, and use the Beast melee attack to open doors, crates, and kill zombies. In Beast Mode, you can also revive players at a faster rate. After 25 seconds, you will be returned to the basin.
The Apothicon Servant is a buildable wonder weapon on Shadows of Evil. Each player has a unique Apothicon Servant to their name. By building an Apothicon Servant at a workbench, players can equip the weapon & shoot purple lightning that turns into a black hole, sucking zombies into the void. To build a sword, you will need a Margwa Heart, Margwa Tentacle, and Xenomatter.
Rocket shields can be built on a workbench either found in the Footlight, High Street, or Waterfront district. You will need to collect three items that randomly spawn across each of the Canal, Footlight, and Waterfront districts. Kill zombies with 12 consecutive bursts to have it upgrade to the Goddard Apparatus, a much stronger version of itself.
There are four unique upgradeable Apothicon Sword wonder weapons for each player. Players must find three symbols across all districts and zap the symbols found in order whilst in beast mode on the subway station’s arch wall. Correctly zapping the symbols in order, allows players to enter the egg room where the swords are located. To unlock each player’s unique sword, players need to find an Eldritch statue hidden in crates around the map, which can be broken whilst in Beast Mode. Players will need to place the egg in the statue, kill zombies nearby, and let the statue collect the zombie souls. Once a statue has consumed enough souls, the egg will need to be placed on a sword back in the subway station to unlock their Apothicon sword.
Margwa beasts can either spawn after completing a ritual, end of a round, or by picking up a ritual item. Getting hit by a large Margwa beast can down a player if not killed properly. You should space yourself away & aim well into one of the exposed three yellow mouths to kill a Margwa. Upon death, a Margwa beast drops the Margwa heart item.
Insanity elementals are enemy beasts that fall from the sky on Shadows of Evil and roll twards players. They usually spawn approximately every 4-6 rounds after round 9 and should be killed from a distance as they damage players when they self-explode.
Parasites are yellow-colored flying creatures that attack the player in high numbers that spawn every 4-6 rounds and spit acid at players. Killing all Parasites rewards a Max ammo. The Parasite replaces the Hellhounds seen on other maps.
A player can summon a Civil Protector that helps players kill zombies and revive downed players for 2-3 rounds. A Civil protector can be summoned by locating fuses that randomly spawn in the Canal, Waterfront & Footlight district and connecting them to the Subway Station’s fuse box. You will need to spend 2000 points activating CoP boxes, to summon a civil protector.
Shadows of Evil has a Jumpscare of a Richtofen zombie picture screaming, can sometimes pop-up whilst zooming in with a sniper rifle around the Docks.
Apocalypse Averted is an Easter egg that requires players to complete The Beginning of the End Easter egg and fully upgrading the Apothicon Swords for all players. You will also need to complete the Capture the Flag task, kill the Shadow man, then survive the Margwa horde. Once all major tasks have been completed, players will be rewarded the Apocalypse Averted achievement and a Multiplayer Calling Card from the Dark Ops Multiplayer challenge set.
A Musical Easter Egg Snakeskin Boots can be activated by finding three speakers. Each of the speakers can be found in the Detective’s ritual room on a table in the Ruby Rabbit building, located in the Canal District. Next, you will need to go to the boxer’s ring in the Waterfront district and find a speaker near some pictures on the first floor. Finally in the Footlight District, in the parking lot at the train station, there’s a speaker on a corner bench. By interacting with all the speakers, players will unlock the easter egg song.
Another Shadows of Evil Musical Easter Egg is Cold Hard Cash from the Black Ops Soundtrack, you will need to collect three microphone parts. The microphone stand is found in Nero’s landing building upstairs in the spawn area and between some gym equipment. Next, the microphone wire can be found down the end of canals in the Canal District. Picking up each of these two parts activates a chime noise. The remaining microphone part is located inside a rift, under a bench on the second floor. Finally, you will need to go to the Footlight District’s burlesque building and interact with the already assembled microphone on-stage, and the song will play.
To complete The Beginning of the End Easter egg on Shadows of Evil, you will need to find five items and complete rituals for four items to obtain four gateworms and access the Pack-A-Punch machine.
1. As a beast, head to Easy Street & break the wooden crate on the truck containing the Summoning key.
2. The Golden Fountain Pen item can be found in Junction by being in beast mode. You will then need to zap the generator connected to a crane holding up a crate, which will release and break the crate containing the pen. You should then place the Golden Fountain Pen on a table in the room above Easy Street, and avoid getting touched by spawned ghosts. Successfully avoiding the ghosts turns the Golden Fountain Pen into a gateworm item.
3. The next Badge item is in the canals. By zapping the generator while in beast mode, near the beast logo, you can then break a crate on the opposite end of the canals containing the Badge. You should head to the Canal District’s Ruby Rabbit and survive the spawned ghosts when placing the Badge on the ritual table to receive the gateworm.
4. To get the Championship Belt, you will need to grapple hooks in the Waterfront district as a beast. First grappling onto eagle heads in the district’s intersecting gates, find the next eagle head and break the glowing hanging crate. You will need to place the Championship Belt on the ritual table in the Waterfront Districts’ Boxing room near the docks and survive the ghosts and getting the 3rd gateworm.
5. The Hairpiece item can be located in Footlight District. In Beast Mode, you will need to zap the generator near the gate entrance, then go up the staircase, jump to a ledge to the glowing crate, and break the crate to pick up the Hairpiece. Then head to the Burlesque building in the Footlight District, and receive the gateworm after surviving the ghosts.
6. Once you have all four gateworms, you will go to the subway station through a rift. And head to the wall that displays five glowing ruins. You need to interact with the wall to open up a new area and use each gateworm in each of the four basins within the area. A portal should open.
7. Run along the wall to the other side, and place the Summoning Key on the table.
8. After placing the Summoning Key, players will need to survive the enemies in which after the gateway will turn blue, and you will be able to Pack-A-Punch any weapons.